We can vote at general meeting to change our body corporate financial year

Not correct. A change of financial year can only be made on application to the Commissioner’s Office.

Speak to our Team

If you have an inquiry or a question that we can help with, please contact us through the following form and one of our experts will be in touch with you shortly.