Body Corporate FAQs


You can skip straight to QCAT for serious disputes and avoid the Commissioner’s Office

Not correct. ‘Complex’ disputes can go straight to QCAT but these are tightly defined. The Commissioner’s Office has primary jurisdiction for every strata dispute in Queensland otherwise, so no matter what it is, you usually need to start there.