The Commissioner’s Office deals with complaints about body corporate managers

They don’t. The SCA might, who is a voluntary body that most body corporate managers are members of, but this is not compulsory. Otherwise, you need to address the complaint to the company, like most service providers.

Speak to our Team

If you have an inquiry or a question that we can help with, please contact us through the following form and one of our experts will be in touch with you shortly.