Property or Commercial Lawyer
Work from home
Minimum 2 yrs PA
- Work from home role
- Full time or part-time opportunity
- FTE $95,000 – $180,000 + net profit share commensurate with experience
We have two opportunities for lawyers with property or commercial experience to join our award-winning, niche, body corporate/strata law firm.
Opportunity 1 – Litigation team.
Opportunity 2 – Transaction team.
Experience in property or commercial law is required. Exposure to body corporate and/or management rights is an advantage, but not essential. We understand that we will need to provide training.
This is your chance to work alongside some of Queensland’s most experienced legal professionals, the strata industry’s most prominent thought leaders, the experts that Government look to when reviewing legislation and the individuals that are regularly called for public comment.
Work life balance doesn’t often go hand in hand with being a lawyer, but at Hynes it really does. You will enjoy the freedom to focus on your family life while still progressing your career with a team that is almost entirely working from home.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years post admission experience.
- Experience in property law or commercial law.
- Comfortable dealing with a broad range of quality and cutting-edge matters in a developing area of law.
- Sound commercial acumen to help clients balance competing business priorities.
- Self-motivated and driven even when working from home.
- Able to communicate in plain English.
At Hynes we have an inclusive and positive employee culture. We have team days ever 6 weeks where we get together and bounce ideas around for improvements and changes that help us stay at the forefront of legal innovation.
Our internal values are integrity, fun, trust and innovation. We are looking for someone who aligns well with these values and who will thrive in a work from home environment.
If you are looking to join an industry leading law firm that will provide you with the platform and resources needed to enable your career, while working in a fun, flexible and down to earth environment, then this role is for you!
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity then please forward your resume to [email protected] for a confidential discussion about whether this role is right for you.