Bronwyn has worked in commercial dispute resolution for the past twelve years, with a focus on strata, building and construction and insolvency law.
Bronwyn has a particular interest in advising about by-law contraventions, insurance obligations, maintenance and repair of buildings, responsibility for fencing, retaining walls and trees, defamation, exclusive use allocations and compliance with development approvals.
Bronwyn has appeared in the Queensland Magistrates Court, District Court and Supreme Court, Federal Court of Australia and Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
Areas of practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Building and Construction
- Debt Recovery
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Queensland Law Society