Chief Executive Officer
Areas of practice
Airlie has been in management leadership roles in the private, public, philanthropic and not-for-profit sectors for over 25 years. Across her career she has worked for some well-known Australian organisations including Clayton Utz, Minter Ellison, Outward Bound Australia and the Grains Research and Development Corporation.
Airlie has also consulted broadly in the SME market around :
- Business strategy and design,
- Human Resources planning including remuneration models, training and development plans, dispersed workforces and succession;
- Leadership strategy and Board functionality;
- Operational planning (marketing, HR, finance and IT);
- Marketing strategy development and implementation (digital and traditional); and
- Business establishment
Currently, she is a Director of HOTA, Somerset Storyfest and the Thyne Reid Foundation. She has an MBA and is a graduate of the AICD Company Directors Diploma and the London School of Economics Strategic Decision Making for Management Executive Course.
- Graduate AICD Company Directors Course
- Master of Business Administration, Bond University
- Bachelor of Arts, Adelaide University
- Graduate Strategic Decision Making for Management, London School of Economics Executive Course
- Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)