It is incredible to think that Y2K was 20 years ago now, but doesn’t time fly?
This is the easiest newsletter for the year. Our top articles in terms of click-through percentages for 2019 were:
- Defamation in strata
- Is it defamatory to call someone unfinancial?
- The latest management rights termination battle
- Right of access to lots
- Visitor parking in strata – who is a visitor?
- Proposed rental law reform in Queensland and how it could impact the strata sector
- The draft Standard Module has been released
Thank you to our clients and referrers for keeping us busy during 2019. Thank you also to those who provided feedback to us throughout the year (be that good, bad or indifferent!)
We will be back in January bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, ready for another year in strata-land with plenty of new content for you to digest. We also have some pretty exciting things on the radar too which you will all have to stay tuned for.
Until then, have a great Christmas and all the best for 2020.