Management Rights News
Coronavirus in strata18 Mar
You won’t find a set of hard and fast rules anywhere, including from us. What you will find in this recording is how we think people can deal with something that legislation simply does not contemplate.
Yes – that’s right. Chris Irons is starting with us as reported in the Courier Mail.
There are many laws that affect community living, but the one that people most often overlook is the law of unintended consequences.
- That’s essentially it for this decade18 Dec
- Proposed rental law reform in Queensland and how it could impact the strata sector18 Nov
- 99% (or more) of Queensland bodies corporate still cannot prohibit short term letting 08 Nov
- The draft Standard Module has been released03 Sep
- It’s time to revisit the management rights assignment process12 Aug
- The latest management rights termination battle07 Aug
- Short term letting affecting strata insurance19 Jul
- Visitor parking in strata - Who is a visitor?11 Jun
- Is it defamatory to call someone unfinancial?05 Jun
- Rights of access to lots05 Jun