Management Rights News
The monthly wrap15 Jun
Some of you might have noticed that we have moved more towards webinar content for the moment.
Yes – that’s right. Chris Irons is starting with us as reported in the Courier Mail.
It is incredible to think that Y2K was 20 years ago now, but doesn’t time fly?
- Proposed rental law reform in Queensland and how it could impact the strata sector18 Nov
- 99% (or more) of Queensland bodies corporate still cannot prohibit short term letting 08 Nov
- The draft Standard Module has been released03 Sep
- It’s time to revisit the management rights assignment process12 Aug
- The latest management rights termination battle07 Aug
- Short term letting affecting strata insurance19 Jul
- Visitor parking in strata - Who is a visitor?11 Jun
- Is it defamatory to call someone unfinancial?05 Jun
- Rights of access to lots05 Jun
- Solving management rights disputes09 May