Management Rights News
It is incredible to think that Y2K was 20 years ago now, but doesn’t time fly?
The Queensland Government has announced proposed policy changes to rental law that will amend the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008.
There has been a bit of recent publicity about this decision by a Queensland Magistrate for a body corporate at Fairway Island where the body corporate’s prohibition via a by-law on lot owners letting their lot on a short term basis was held to be valid.
- The draft Standard Module has been released03 Sep
- It’s time to revisit the management rights assignment process12 Aug
- The latest management rights termination battle07 Aug
- Short term letting affecting strata insurance19 Jul
- Visitor parking in strata - Who is a visitor?11 Jun
- Is it defamatory to call someone unfinancial?05 Jun
- Rights of access to lots05 Jun
- Solving management rights disputes09 May
- That’s it for contribution schedule lot entitlement adjustments30 Apr
- The first cladding stop is approaching27 Feb