Management Rights News
Noise in strata01 Jul
That great British band The Buzzcocks once sang that for ‘pretty girls, pretty boys’, they need to remember that ‘noise annoys’.
The monthly wrap15 Jun
Some of you might have noticed that we have moved more towards webinar content for the moment.
The starting point is that all of this is only temporary. These amendments commence on a date to be determined (but likely to be very soon) and expire on 31 December 2020. For the purposes of this article we will talk about that as being the COVID period.
- Strata levies and COVID-1920 Apr
- Coronavirus in strata18 Mar
- The (former) Commissioner joins Hynes Legal04 Feb
- That’s essentially it for this decade18 Dec
- Proposed rental law reform in Queensland and how it could impact the strata sector18 Nov
- 99% (or more) of Queensland bodies corporate still cannot prohibit short term letting 08 Nov
- The draft Standard Module has been released03 Sep
- It’s time to revisit the management rights assignment process12 Aug
- The latest management rights termination battle07 Aug
- Short term letting affecting strata insurance19 Jul