BUGTA & Other Legislation
When the strata industry moved forward in 1997 with the introduction of the Body Corporate and Community Management Act, some bodies corporate were left behind and remained governed by other legislation that simply does not compare to contemporary Body Corporate law.
We specialise in advising on these tricky pieces of legislation, which include:
- Building Units and Group Titles Act 1980
- Integrated Resort Development Act 1987
- Sanctuary Cove Resort Act 1985
- South Bank Corporation Act 1989
Our expertise in these areas is recognised by the clients we have acted for:
- Hope Island Resort, including numerous residential subsidiary bodies corporate and lot owners within the resort;
- Sanctuary Cove; and
- Royal Pines.
Our team can provide timely, accurate and understandable advice to help you make sense of this legislation.