News / Publications
Body Corporate News
We don’t think you could call any of the proposed changes revolutionary, but there are some interesting tweaks to some areas of law – particularly for developers.
It is time for the management rights industry to look at revisiting the management rights assignment process. Everyone needs to start treating the assignment process with a bit more respect.
We have written a bit about bodies corporate attempting to terminate management rights agreements over the years...
- Short term letting affecting strata insurance19 Jul
- Visitor parking in strata - Who is a visitor?11 Jun
- Is it defamatory to call someone unfinancial?05 Jun
- Rights of access to lots05 Jun
- That’s it for contribution schedule lot entitlement adjustments30 Apr
- The first cladding stop is approaching27 Feb
- When can a body corporate withhold access to records?30 Jan
- Our most read articles of 201818 Jan
- Hynes Legal promotes two new partners20 Dec
- QCAT considers short term letting by-laws21 Nov