News / Publications
Body Corporate News
There are many laws that affect community living, but the one that people most often overlook is the law of unintended consequences.
It is incredible to think that Y2K was 20 years ago now, but doesn’t time fly?
The Queensland Government has announced proposed policy changes to rental law that will amend the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008.
- 99% (or more) of Queensland bodies corporate still cannot prohibit short term letting 08 Nov
- The draft Standard Module has been released03 Sep
- It’s time to revisit the management rights assignment process12 Aug
- The latest management rights termination battle07 Aug
- Short term letting affecting strata insurance19 Jul
- Visitor parking in strata - Who is a visitor?11 Jun
- Is it defamatory to call someone unfinancial?05 Jun
- Rights of access to lots05 Jun
- That’s it for contribution schedule lot entitlement adjustments30 Apr
- The first cladding stop is approaching27 Feb