To view this page correctly you must have Chinese characters installed.

You can skip engaging in conciliation with the Commissioner’s Office when the other party is going too unreasonable

Not correct. Unless the dispute is one of the few rare ones that is not appropriate for conciliation, then you have to do it no matter what.