We need to pass a motion of ‘no confidence’ in a committee member to get rid of them from the committee

There is no such thing as a vote of no confidence at either committee or general meeting level. The right way to remove a committee member is an ordinary resolution. You can read more here.

Speak to our Team

If you have an inquiry or a question that we can help with, please contact us through the following form and one of our experts will be in touch with you shortly.