Body Corporate Lawyers & Experts
Hynes Legal is the leading Body Corporate law firm in Queensland, with a dedicated team of body corporate lawyers advising hundreds of bodies corporate, body corporate committees, lot owners, strata managers, developers, resident managers and other associated parties across the entire range of body corporate law issues.
We very happily act for lot owners taking on bodies corporate where we are instructed, unlike many law firms.
Our extensive knowledge of the day-to-day operations of a body corporate, and the body corporate industry as a whole, ensures that our clients (no matter how big or small) can rely on us to get the advice right the first time, every time.
At Hynes Legal, we act for some of the largest bodies corporate in Queensland and are familiar with all of the body corporate issues that arise in the management of community title schemes. We know where the risks are in the community management process and we work closely with our clients to manage and minimise these risks.
We have been involved in a number of ground breaking decisions in the field of body corporate law acting for clients challenging the perceived status quo.
We publish very regular content to all of our strata subscribers which keeps those interested in body corporate law up to date with the latest strata industry issues.
The legal advice and services we provide to our clients include:
- Advice on statutory obligations
- Advising bodies corporate on management rights matters
- Amalgamating and subdividing lots
- Building amalgamations
- Building management statements
- BUGTA & other legislation
- Building defects
- Commissioner's office disputes
- Body Corporate Levy Recovery
- Dispute resolution
- Lot entitlement adjustments
- Management rights assignments
- Management rights matters
- Planning & environment matters
- Procedural & governance issues
- Unusual situations
- Employment and workplace relations