Acquisitions and disposals of parks
Hynes Legal regularly provides advice to clients on the acquisition and sale of manufactured home parks.
Work undertaken includes preparation of heads of agreement and sale contracts, conducting legal due diligence, preparing new site agreements, applications for new and transferring parks, transfer duty exemption applications, corporate governance matters, workplace and employee issues, IP issues and the conveyance of assets or shares.
- Preparation and negotiation of heads of agreement
- Undertaking due diligence
- Preparation and negotiation of sale contracts for the purchase of assets or share sale agreements for the purchase of corporate entities
- Regulatory approvals
- Conveyance of assets or shares
- Transfer of ownership with Department
- Stamp duty advice