Dispute Resolution - Not for Profit
At Hynes Legal we have a specialist Dispute Resolution team of experts that are very familiar with the environment in which Not for Profit organisations operate, and work with a broad spectrum of clients from small to large organisations. Our aim is to work closely with the management and board of our clients to help resolve any dispute or conflict in a way that protects our client’s interests but also reflects and respects the values of the organisation.
We build lasting client relationships by assisting our clients with the many and varied types of disputes that can arise in operating a Not for Profit organisation, including:
- board and member disputes;
- contractual disputes;
- discrimination complaints;
- employment-related disputes;
- infringement and enforcement of intellectual property rights including trademarks, copyrights and patents;
- legislative and compliance issues;
- privacy and freedom of information; and
- property disputes.
At Hynes Legal, we will always take a goal-oriented approach that focuses on what can be done to help the Not for Profit organisation best accomplish their goals. We will then use this framework in all the discussions and negotiations that take place to resolve your dispute.
Click here to review Recent Cases.