Not for Profit
Hynes Legal has a dedicated Not for Profit team.
Through our on-going support of the Health, Aged Care, Disability and Research sectors we have developed an in-depth knowledge of those industries and we have also developed an insight into what makes a successful Not for Profit organisation. We have aggregated that knowledge and expertise into our specialist Not for Profit team, providing corporate and commercial legal advice to Not for Profit organisations.
Our aim is to assist Not for Profit organisations to achieve their objectives and to ensure that legal and compliance issues do not unnecessarily burden those organisations.
Our experience in the Not for Profit sector is diverse and we work with a wide range of Not for Profit organisations around Australia. We provide advice to organisations operating in the following areas:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander services;
- residential and community aged care services;
- disability services;
- emergency and medical services;
- acute health care services;
- research and development;
- social enterprises; and
Our team members play an active role in various Not for Profit organisations and a number of our Partners sit on Not for Profit boards and committees. This experience gives the team a unique understanding of the factors that drive successful Not for Profit organisations.
The advice we provide to our Not for Profit clients includes:
- Aged Care & Retirement Living
- Structures, Establishment & Transition
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Employment and Workplace Relations
- Contracts & Transactions
- Internet & Communications Issues
- Intellectual Property
- Brand Recognition
- Dispute Resolution
- Winding Up & Liquidation
Have a question for us?