Management Rights News
Pets living in strata are still right up there with the most emotional (and contested) matters.
It helps that we have been banging on (some would say endlessly) about by-laws for a while. We continually see the carnage that results from by-law enforcement gone wrong. Some of that is the legal dispute the parties end up in but mostly it is about relationships. No one reacts well to being hit with a large stick. If by-law enforcement is handled badly, it becomes very hard to mend the relationships.
Dander – it’s not a word most of us come across very often, other than back in primary school and Robert Louis Stevenson books. It probably goes hand in hand with ‘pluck’.
- Variations, top ups, extensions and options07 Feb
- Where to now for strata law reform?16 Nov
- Common management rights misconceptions08 Aug
- Can a Queensland body corporate stop Airbnb?02 Mar
- Proposed BCCM Act review recommendations announced12 Feb
- New smoke alarm requirements from 1 January10 Jan
- Opposing resolutions without dissent - the final say12 Oct
- Lot entitlements - Can you unscramble the egg?10 Oct
- Christmas is approaching - is it time to give notice?07 Oct
- The golden rules of by-law enforcement 14 Sep