Management Rights News
Have you ever wondered what happens when a lot owner starts short term letting and it affects the ability of the body corporate to get the required statutory insurance?
You might wonder why the question of who is a visitor matters, and if you do, you are in the strata minority. The ostensible abuse of visitor car parking privileges is the trigger for an enormous amount of body corporate angst.
It must be the season for ‘interesting’ defamation proceedings. This one will be of special interest to the strata managers (and perhaps chairpersons) out there who have to declare people unfinancial at general meetings.
- Rights of access to lots05 Jun
- Defamation in strata28 May
- Separating your lot from your management rights business20 May
- Solving management rights disputes09 May
- That’s it for contribution schedule lot entitlement adjustments30 Apr
- The first cladding stop is approaching27 Feb
- When can a body corporate withhold access to records?30 Jan
- Our most read articles of 201818 Jan
- Hynes Legal promotes two new partners20 Dec
- QCAT considers short term letting by-laws21 Nov