Management Rights News
Back when real estate wasn’t as expensive, multipliers weren’t as high and banks didn’t care as much about serviceability as they did security, buying a lot with a business all worked without much of an issue.
Read this if you are interested in watching a seminar Frank Higginson did for nearly 200 resident managers about what he sees as the most common causes of management rights disputes and how to prevent them.
Read this if you are interested in whether your share of the body corporate levies can be changed without your consent.
- The first cladding stop is approaching27 Feb
- When can a body corporate withhold access to records?30 Jan
- Our most read articles of 201818 Jan
- Hynes Legal promotes three new partners20 Dec
- QCAT considers short term letting by-laws21 Nov
- Body corporate insurance obligations16 Oct
- The cladding bus has left the station03 Oct
- The meaning of ‘full and accurate minutes’ – the devil is in the detail 14 Aug
- Combustible cladding laws in Queensland announced 06 Aug
- The timing for body corporate debt recovery proceedings is clarified 01 Aug