Management Rights News
Australia is a nation of animal lovers, but it can still be difficult to find a rental property that allows furry, feathered or scaly tenants. We investigate why a pet-friendly policy is worth considering for landlords, and share our top tips for finding a rental with your pet.
Budgeting for expenditure (particularly over the long term) is more an art than a science, but every body corporate must have budgets for their administration and sinking funds.
The body corporate lost again. All bodies corporate regulated by the Body Corporate and Community Management Act 1997 in Queensland have a statutory obligation to act reasonably. This is imposed by section 94.
- Sham contracting09 May
- Can a Queensland body corporate stop Airbnb?02 Mar
- Proposed BCCM Act review recommendations announced12 Feb
- New smoke alarm requirements from 1 January10 Jan
- Opposing resolutions without dissent - the final say12 Oct
- Lot entitlements - Can you unscramble the egg?10 Oct
- Christmas is approaching - is it time to give notice?07 Oct
- The golden rules of by-law enforcement 14 Sep
- Another version of the Form 6 is live22 Jul
- Industrial relations: Election result - tougher penalties and a stronger watchdog 13 Jul