Management Rights News
Bush lawyers abound out there in strataland.
This set of proposals doesn’t cover as many difficult topics as the previous ones on by-laws and lot entitlements but it does have some interesting recommendations.
Budgeting for expenditure (particularly over the long term) is more an art than a science, but every body corporate must have budgets for their administration and sinking funds.
- Can a Queensland body corporate stop Airbnb?02 Mar
- Proposed BCCM Act review recommendations announced12 Feb
- New smoke alarm requirements from 1 January10 Jan
- Opposing resolutions without dissent - the final say12 Oct
- Lot entitlements - Can you unscramble the egg?10 Oct
- Christmas is approaching - is it time to give notice?07 Oct
- The golden rules of by-law enforcement 14 Sep
- Another version of the Form 6 is live22 Jul
- Industrial relations: Election result - tougher penalties and a stronger watchdog 13 Jul
- Latest version of the Form 6 is live06 Jul