Management Rights News
We don’t need to rehash what we have written previously about the state government’s cladding laws but you can read the first and second newsletters again if you want to.
Here are the most useful, interesting and most read articles from 2018!
- Casual employment just got a whole lot more expensive – does your organisation know how to mitigate this risk?16 Jan
- Hynes Legal promotes three new partners20 Dec
- QCAT considers short term letting by-laws21 Nov
- Body corporate insurance obligations16 Oct
- The cladding bus has left the station03 Oct
- The meaning of ‘full and accurate minutes’ – the devil is in the detail 14 Aug
- Combustible cladding laws in Queensland announced 06 Aug
- The timing for body corporate debt recovery proceedings is clarified 01 Aug
- Chairperson ordered to stop bullying a caretaker 19 Jul
- The BUGTA law reform recommendations paper has been released01 Jun