Management Rights News
We first wrote about bullying in strata more than two years ago.
We have been waiting for a while, but we finally have a decision from the Fair Work Commission (FWC) that gives some guidance about whether the sort of conduct we regularly see in terms of committee and resident manager communications constitutes bullying
QUT has now produced the final outstanding recommendations report for strata law reform relating to the Building Units and Group Titles Act 1980
What is a quorum?28 May
We don’t do much Latin these days in law. Plain English is all the rage (as it should be), but without a single doubt the most frequently used word is quorum.
- Instructing service providers22 May
- The key legal differences between motels and management rights08 May
- Separating your lot from your management rights business03 Apr
- Where to now for strata law reform?16 Nov
- Common management rights misconceptions08 Aug
- Can a Queensland body corporate stop Airbnb?02 Mar
- Proposed BCCM Act review recommendations announced12 Feb
- New smoke alarm requirements from 1 January10 Jan
- Opposing resolutions without dissent - the final say12 Oct
- Lot entitlements - Can you unscramble the egg?10 Oct