Management Rights News
Have you ever tried to take instructions from seven people at once? It happens quite a bit to us here in strataland.
There are (obviously) two very different business models in the management rights and motel industries.
Banks like real estate. We all need somewhere to live. These largely underpinned the creation of the typical management rights business model of a home with an income.
- Can a body corporate be allergic to pets?22 Feb
- Variations, top ups, extensions and options07 Feb
- Where to now for strata law reform?16 Nov
- Common management rights misconceptions08 Aug
- Can a Queensland body corporate stop Airbnb?02 Mar
- Proposed BCCM Act review recommendations announced12 Feb
- New smoke alarm requirements from 1 January10 Jan
- Opposing resolutions without dissent - the final say12 Oct
- Lot entitlements - Can you unscramble the egg?10 Oct
- Christmas is approaching - is it time to give notice?07 Oct