News / Publications
Body Corporate News
Everyone needs to start treating the assignment process with a bit more respect.
We have written a bit about bodies corporate attempting to terminate management rights agreements over the years...
Have you ever wondered what happens when a lot owner starts short term letting and it affects the ability of the body corporate to get the required statutory insurance?
- Visitor parking in strata - Who is a visitor?11 Jun
- Is it defamatory to call someone unfinancial?05 Jun
- Rights of access to lots05 Jun
- Defamation in strata28 May
- Separating your lot from your management rights business20 May
- That’s it for contribution schedule lot entitlement adjustments30 Apr
- The first cladding stop is approaching27 Feb
- When can a body corporate withhold access to records?30 Jan
- Our most read articles of 201818 Jan
- Hynes Legal promotes two new partners20 Dec