News / Publications
Body Corporate News
If William Shakespeare was a Queensland strata title property owner (particularly in North Queensland), he might at this very stage be writing:
It is terrifying how quickly time flies. Two months ago we wrote about the new cladding regulation. It has now commenced.
There are two sets of minutes that must be kept by every body corporate. Those at committee level and those at general meeting level.
- Combustible cladding laws in Queensland announced 06 Aug
- The timing for body corporate debt recovery proceedings is clarified 01 Aug
- Chairperson ordered to stop bullying a caretaker 19 Jul
- The BUGTA law reform recommendations paper has been released01 Jun
- What is a quorum?28 May
- Instructing service providers22 May
- Where to now for strata law reform?16 Nov
- Common management rights misconceptions08 Aug
- Can a Queensland body corporate stop Airbnb?02 Mar
- Proposed BCCM Act review recommendations announced12 Feb