News / Publications
Body Corporate News
The San Francisco based home sharing juggernaut just keeps growing. It is affecting accommodation supply worldwide, but also in our little part of the planet.
Hot on the heels of the lot entitlement review recommendations, we now have the recommendations paper in response to another of the BCCMA option papers.
There are new requirements for smoke alarms in all dwellings (being houses or units) from 1 January this year.
- Opposing resolutions without dissent - the final say12 Oct
- Lot entitlements - Can you unscramble the egg?10 Oct
- Christmas is approaching - is it time to give notice?07 Oct
- The golden rules of by-law enforcement 14 Sep
- Industrial relations: Election result - tougher penalties and a stronger watchdog 13 Jul
- Conditioning management rights assignments08 Jun
- Interim orders in the Commissioner’s Office06 Jun
- Bullying in strata24 May
- Undertakings to the Commissioner’s Office 05 May
- Smoking in strata 21 Apr