News / Publications
Body Corporate News
Bush lawyers abound out there in strataland.
This set of proposals doesn’t cover as many difficult topics as the previous ones on by-laws and lot entitlements but it does have some interesting recommendations.
The San Francisco based home sharing juggernaut just keeps growing. It is affecting accommodation supply worldwide, but also in our little part of the planet.
- Proposed BCCM Act review recommendations announced12 Feb
- New smoke alarm requirements from 1 January10 Jan
- Opposing resolutions without dissent - the final say12 Oct
- Lot entitlements - Can you unscramble the egg?10 Oct
- Christmas is approaching - is it time to give notice?07 Oct
- The golden rules of by-law enforcement 14 Sep
- Industrial relations: Election result - tougher penalties and a stronger watchdog 13 Jul
- Conditioning management rights assignments08 Jun
- Interim orders in the Commissioner’s Office06 Jun
- Bullying in strata24 May