Frequently Asked Questions
As an expert strata law firm, we see it all. Ranging from complex legal issues right down to the most basic questions related to how a body corporate operates.
We've created this resource to deal with the most frequently asked questions we receive on a daily basis. We hope that they address the questions you may have regarding how a body corporate operates!
- What is a body corporate?
- What is the role of a body corporate?
- Can a body corporate evict a tenant?
- Is the body corporate a business?
- What does a body corporate cover?
- Are by-laws legally enforceable?
- What is the role of a body corporate committee?
- Can I get out of my body corporate?
- How much should body corporate fees be?
- What are body corporate by-laws?
- What does a body corporate manager do?
- What does a building manager do?
- How often should the committee meet?