Since the GFC there has been a continued heightened focus on corporate governance both in Australia and overseas.
We have experience in developing systems and structures for corporations (both listed and unlisted, for profit and not for profit) that ensure the exercise of corporate power occurs in a systematic and balanced environment.
Our services include:
- tailored advices on directors’ duties, liabilities, indemnities and insurances;
- development of corporate governance policies and charters appropriate for your organisation’s type and size (such as audit committee charters, remuneration committee charters, company codes of conduct, share trading policies, continuous disclosure policies and the like);
- assisting with regular reporting requirements on corporate governance matters;
- liaising with corporate and market regulators such as the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) and Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) where appropriate; and
- preparation of advices and documentation required to obtain approval for related party transactions.