Hynes Legal quarterly legislation report subscription
We offer an annual subscription providing quarterly updates on the key amendments to aged care, privacy and work health and safety legislation.
The annotated report offers a concise and easy to understand analysis of the legislative changes in the industry, as well as upcoming changes and how they will impact your organisation.
The report outlines key legislative amendments that have been enacted and provides practical advice about what the changes mean for an approved provider and how to comply. The report covers amendments to:
- the Aged Care Act 1997 (Cth) and associated Principles;
- the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) relating to aged care;
- State based Work Health and Safety legislation as it relates to aged care including:
- Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (ACT) and related regulations;
- Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (NSW) and related regulations;
- Work Health and Safety (National Uniform Legislation) Act 2016 (NT) and related regulations;
- Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (Qld) and related regulations;
- Work Health and Safety Act 2012 (SA) and related regulations;
- Work Health and Safety Act 2012 (Tas) and related regulations;
- Occupational Safety and Health Act 1984 (WA) and related regulations; and
- Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 (Vic) and related regulations.
The Report also includes any relevant State based smoking or fire legislation changes.
You will continue to receive quarterly updates in accordance with this schedule for a period of 12 months from the date you pay the subscription fee after which time you can choose to renew your subscription to continue receiving updates.
The latest report distributed covered:
- Commentary on the proposed changes to the ACFI;
- Amendments to the Social Security Act 1991 bring about the end of the third party RAD;
- Updates to the viability supplement calculator;
- Calls for submissions on potential changes to the Bond Guarantee Scheme;
- Introduction of a new financial reporting template for residential and home care providers; and
- Proposed amendments to the Privacy Act 1998 regarding new requirements in the event of eligible data breaches
The total cost for the annual subscription is $2500 excluding GST per year. If you would like to subscribe to the report please click here.